Monday, March 26, 2018

Monday, March 26, 2018

Our beautiful sunset.
I just got back into the house.   The evening is so beautiful.  I sat on a beach chair and watched the sun set.  There wasn't a cloud in the sky.  A soft, gentle breeze would occasionally blow by me to make sure the no-see-ums could not find me.  There I sat under a nearly full moon, down by the water, with the temp still at 79.  With a full moon on the sand, one could stay out all night and see just fine.  This is why I call it paradise!

Yesterday was a fun day working on projects and bike rides and going in the water.  We went to Hungry Iguana for dinner with a large group of friends.  It was a ton of fun!  While there, the guys made plans for fishing the following morning.

 This morning it was another up early day to catch the elusive fish.  The guys have a competition going, of course.  The "loser" has to bow before the "winner"  and present a gift of alcohol.  Brian's boat caught 9 tuna!  Richard and Mike caught 2!  What!!  We had quite a party on the dock to clean fish and celebrate. 

After a good bike ride and an afternoon in the water I will sleep good tonight with the windows open enjoying the cool Caribbean breezes. 
Party on the dock!  Guys bowing down to Brian (the winner)!

No comments:

Post a Comment