Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wed. 2/17/10 9:15 pm


Here is our bathroom. It is actually pretty
large. The washer is on the right. We are
going to put a new vanity with two sinks
eventually.


Here is our bedroom. To the right of the door
is a big closet also.


Another shot of the bedroom. We have a new
bed arriving on the barge tomorrow. Yea!


Today we worked in the house. We cleaned windows and screens. It was a perfect day for it as early in the morning we had a little rain. We also cleaned out some more "stuff" around the house. We think we might start painting the outside tomorrow. After lunch Richard went fishing as the weather couldn't have been more perfect. I layed on my beautiful teak lounge chair on the beach and read a good book. Then I got bit by the work bug, and started raking the sand and moving rocks. Then I came into the house and had a grapefruit and then went back out and settled on my hammock with that good book. Is this a good life or what!

For dinner tonight we rode our bikes to Southern Cross Club. What a feast! I am so full that I'll just need to go to bed to sleep it off.

I'm going to search my photos to see if there are any more I can post on this. Hopefully, I am not being too obnoxious bragging about this wonderful life I am living. Today was a nice relaxing day. I think Richard and I both enjoyed it.

1 comment:

  1. So I read in your last entry you got bit by fire ants!!!! I got bit by fire ants in Florida over spring break last year I don't think I ever told you...those things suck!! They only sting for like an hour though. I like the bathroom and bedroom! The house looks very bright and open!

    ReplyDelete