Wednesday, February 10, 2010

February 10, 2010 Wed.


This first photo is before we cleaned out the
overgrowth. Notice you cannot see the house
at all. Then we took the next pic from the
same spot only futher out. We actually stood
in the water. We are going to remove bad
trees on the left soon. Also we are raking all
the rocks into borders so we will have nice
smooth sand.








This is the Blue Lagoon Resort & Restaurant.
The first little bush there is our prop. line. We
have 100 feet of beach.



This is a shot of Richard fishing in front of
the house. That is Owen Island in the back-
ground. Blue Lagoon would be over on the
right. The next photo is me reading on our
beach. I tried to be in the shade. It is hot.
No snow.



This morning the weather is dead still here in paradise. It is not very common. Usually there is a breeze. I did my usual load of laundry and hung it out to dry. Richard is fishing this morning right outside of our house. We decided to take a day off of work to relax. So I grabbed my book and sat on the beach in my teak lounge chair. This chair washed up onto our property I guess after the Paloma hurricane. It is a wonderful chair. Wish I had a couple more. I took tons of photos but Richard isn't sure he can get them onto my computer. I'm crossing my fingers.














Mid morning we decided to snorkle. We jumped right into the water at our house to see what was there. Boy, was that fun. Afterwards we washed off at our outdoor shower just like I had dreamed of. Then we had to really do a fast ride on our bikes over to SSC for lunch. Another fabulous meal. The afternoon was spent making some calls about how to get a new bed for us over here and some food. It is very difficult (and expensive). We are learning a lot.














Tonight we went to SSC for the Wednesday night locals get together and dinner. We met tons of the locals. It was really fun. Of course, we had to ride our bikes and on the way it started pouring rain. We got soaked. Can you believe it rained? We dried out and had a great time. We are getting some great advise from everybody. This is sure fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment