Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday Feb. 23, 2010 9:00 P.M. CI


Here is photo of Richard working on the beach today. This was taken from the house.

After snorkeling at Bloody Bay.







Here is Richard's fish. It is a Blue Runner.



Today was a busy day again. Richard went fishing early and caught a nice fish. There is a photo included. Then we started painting and finished it. It looks very good. We are pleased. After lunch we headed back to Bloody Bay and went snorkeling. We went out to the 40 ft drop off. We saw really big colorful fish and brain coral. The waves were coming in pretty hard and I was worried if I could get in to snorkel. I did fine. After getting back we worked on the beach some more, had supper and are ready to call it a day. This post is short. I had a very nice post written and somehow I blew it away and had to start over. Darn.



Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment