Sunday, February 14, 2010

Feb. 14, 2010 Sunday 9:30 pm

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had a lovely day here today in paradise. The temp. was just perfect and breezy too. We took advantage of it and got tons more work done. Wow, did we work. It was fun. I made supper here tonight as we have been eating out so much. I made spaghetti and my homemade meat sauce and a nice salad. It was good. Hopefully we will have more photos tomorrow to show off the fruits of our labor. This was the fist day we didn't ride our bikes somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.carmiupdate.blogspot.com/

    That is the link to Carmi's blog!! If you want to hear all about our valentines day he wrote all about it and he has pictures up as well. I also have pictures up on facebook if you want to use dad's account.

    Unfortunatly I have to tell you that I have a very bad headcold :( it has been a headache all week and this weekend it just exploded into a horrible cold :( sad for valentines day.

    I ate the most expensive meal of my life this weekend! our bill was almost 200 dollars! HOLYCRAP! I have the best boyfriend ever :)

    Emily

    ReplyDelete