Saturday, February 2, 2019

Saturday, February 2, 2019

After the most beautiful sunset tonight, I am looking at a red sky that is reflecting onto the water that is flat like a mirror.  The world is turning red! 

It was a busy day.  This morning I rode my bike to help with a big beach clean up project.  We started at 8:00 A.M.  The weather could not have been more perfect.  The ocean washes in plastic that litters our beautiful beaches.  We ask everyone to encourage the banning of single use plastic.  It is ruining our environment. 

I spent time trying to order supplies from Grand Cayman.  We ordered a new mattress for the Murphy bed and now discover we need a floor lamp.  It is like pulling teeth trying to get this accomplished. 

The perfect way to forget your hassles is jump in the water.  I spent the afternoon enjoying the warm, clear relaxing Caribbean waters. 

Yesterday, I went in the water all afternoon too.  Then I laid on my beach chair under my umbrella and read my book.  That is what I dream of doing when I am home in Iowa. 

We went to dinner at SCC last night with friends.  It was so enjoyable to have a relaxing visit.  So the last two days have been pretty decent.  I think I'll stay here and enjoy myself for as long as possible.  Why leave paradise?
Here I am ready to sit down with my book on our beautiful beach.
Richard working on the Murphy bed.  It is now finished and waiting for me to  paint.  

No comments:

Post a Comment