Monday, February 25, 2019

Monday, February 25, 2019

Today was a perfect day in paradise!  I could not have asked for more perfect weather.  We got up early so Richard could go fishing.  The boat battery problem is finally solved.  Keeping this boat running here is an adventure in itself!  We had a couple over for dinner last night and he went fishing with Richard this morning.  While they fished, I did my workout and then worked on some outside trimming.  This work could be done everyday. 

After lunch, I was reading in my hammock on the beach.  I felt the slightest tap on the edge of my hammock.  There joining me was a nice green anoli.  He was a good sized one.  He walked along the edge of my hammock and every once in awhile stopped to look at me.  I talked to him and he would cock his head trying to understand my gibberish.  We had such a nice time! 

We made a quick trip to our tiny grocery store.  No bananas, a couple cartons of eggs left that have a couple days left before expired, sandwich meat that is outdated, no milk, no yogurt.  This is hard!  When we got back to the house, I got in the water.  I forgot all about our sad little store. 


No comments:

Post a Comment