Saturday, February 9, 2019

Saturday, February 9, 2019

It has been a very busy last couple of days here in paradise.  I have finished the Murphy bed finally.  We are just waiting for the new mattress to arrive on the barge.  The barge is supposed to sail on Tuesday finally.  We have a new floor lamp also arriving.  How fun! 

I cooked dinner tonight after not cooking for the last two nights.  Friends invited us for dinner so I had a break from kitchen duty.  Tonight we had fresh caught black fin tuna, rice & black beans, lettuce salad with red and green pepper, broccoli, tomatoes and spinach.  I should have taken a photo of my plate.  We always eat very good on this island considering it is so hard to get food.  Of course, we ate on the porch.  We watched the sunset and sat out on the dock and visited with another couple we know.  We have been enjoying the gorgeous stars in the sky with the moon gone.  There are so many and they look like you could just reach up and touch them.  The Milky Way is spectacular here. 

Our property is looking very nice now.  I have been working hard at brush and tree removal and Richard did some serious larger tree removal.  The more we open up, the more there is available to clean out.  I love the before and after! 
Finished painting!
Murphy bed waiting for a mattress.
Catch of the day!
Beautiful sunset!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment