Monday, February 18, 2019

Monday, February 18, 2019

It was another perfect day in paradise.  I was tempted to sleep in this morning as we were out last night.  There was a fund raiser for the Little Cayman Museum and everyone on the island was there.  They were auctioning off photographs.  They were all spectacular and one could spend a tremendous amount of money bidding on them.  I did not!  I did try at the raffle though.  Before we went to the "affair" some friends had us and two other couples over for drinks and hors d'oeuvres.  We sat on their porch looking over the water.  It was a lot of fun!  They had hors d'oeuvres at the fundraiser too.  Really fancy ones. 

We got home late last night and went down on our beach.  There was a little breeze and it was so very nice.  I could have spent the whole night out there. 

Tonight there is a full moon and it is so bright.  I took a photo, but my camera skills are lacking. 

We picked up our mattress yesterday.  It is the wrong one!  This is such a total nightmare!  I called the store and they said it is not worth sending back.  They will have someone they know come pick it up and they are sending us the correct one.  They will pay my shipping fees for the wrong one also.  I must have spent $100 on phone calls trying to get this all figured out!  What a riot!! 
I tried to get a shot of the moon behind the coconut tree from the window.  Note quite right!
Watching the sunset from a hammock on the beach.
Our boat and our beach in the background.  Notice the beach chairs and house behind.
Good night moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment