Sunday, February 3, 2019

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Today is Super Bowl Sunday!  So far this has been a super bowl of a day on our beautiful, tiny island.  It is another day of no wind.  Everything is so quiet and peaceful.  The water is flat and pretty.  I took my bike on a long, long ride along the ocean and enjoyed scenery that is to die for!  Wow! 

Later in the morning, we went to our sad little grocery store.  I need sour cream so I can fix fish tacos.  They said it has been months since they received any.  Guess I'll have to fly it over from Grand because what's a taco without sour cream! 

After lunch, we took the kayaks out on an expedition.  Without wind, we had to paddle coming and going!  What a riot!  Boy, did I sweat!  When we returned home, I jumped in the water and spent the rest of the afternoon swimming with the fish. 

We are heading to Iggy's for dinner and to watch the big game tonight.
Carolyn paddling her red kayak.
visiting a house
Zoom in to see the egrets fishing along the reef.

No comments:

Post a Comment