Sunday, February 10, 2019

Sunday, February 10, 2019

I am like a broken record, always writing what a beautiful day it was on our paradise island.  It is so wonderful to every day wake to sunshine and warm temperatures.  Today I did my workout and a load of laundry and moved furniture back into place.  With the Murphy bed finished, we finally have our house back.  We also put the air conditioner in the window.  When the kids arrive they need air conditioning.  Richard and I like the windows open.  If it gets a little warm, all the better! 

I bought a few items at our tiny grocery store today.  What an adventure that is!  Mostly, I just hung out on our spectacular beach.  What a happy, great day!
Can you find the Murphy bed?
My beautiful kitchen.
Still have the two sofa beds.
Air conditioner is installed.
So sunny outside!
It's a dining room!  

2 comments: