Thursday, January 31, 2019

Thursday, January 31, 2019

It was a beautiful day in paradise today!  I enjoyed every minute of it.  Just hanging out a load of laundry is a joy here.  A couple of tiny bananaquits finally located our water pan on the porch.  We enjoy what peeks they let us have of their vigorous baths. 

Early this morning we worked cleaning up seaweed that had washed up onto our waters edge.  I put my suit on and spent time in the water. 

Today I have been making calls to find food supplies to be sent over.  It is the hardest thing to get food here.  Grand Cayman doesn't even have what I need. 

Our Murphy bed is installed except for the hydraulics.  That is next.  We ordered a mattress to be sent from Grand.  Soon I will be painting it.  I hope I can continue helping him with the heavy lifting.  I worry he should call help in for this.  He has done a really great job on this bed construction.  I'm excited for it to be finished and stand back and admire it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment