Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

It was another beautiful day here in paradise.  I did my workout early and then enjoyed the beach.  Mid morning I worked clearing new growth along the driveway.  All our earlier hard work has paid off.  Now we just have upkeep.  Things are looking good around here. 

I am finished putting the paint primer on the bed.  Tomorrow, I will paint it.  I wonder how many coats it will take.  The type of paint they have available here usually takes several coats. 

My food order finally arrived on the last flight in today.  But only a few items showed up.  In the morning I will call Cargo and find out what happened.  My perishables didn't make it.  I hope they kept them refrigerated. 

It was another beautiful sunset tonight.  Our sky is clear so the stars will be plentiful tonight.  It is an amazing sight to see the starry sky here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment