Thursday, January 17, 2019

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Today was a lazy day in paradise.  It was such a pretty, nice day.  I did my work out this morning.  I am trying to do some weight/resistance training here for my bones.  I do miss the fitness center in Ames.  Little Cayman Beach Resort has moved their fitness equipment to the building next door.  It is in pretty bad shape but I am trying to make some use of it.  There are a few pieces of free weights and a Bow Flex machine and one bench.  Luckily, I can use it for free. 

The rest of the morning was spent laying on the beach in a beach chair, reading.  That was for my sister who asked me to lay on the beach for an hour for her!  It was so relaxing.  Did you enjoy it Peg?  After lunch, I read in the hammock.  What a life!!

This afternoon, I went in the water and did a water workout.  I was alone in the world out there.  Not a soul in site.  Suddenly, I discovered a really big turtle looking at me!  He hung out with me for quite awhile.  Just kept lounging and putting his head out of the water to stare at me.  Turtles have the cutest faces. 

I am definitely relaxing here.

Today, Richard took the vehicles to be inspected and re-licensed.  Each year this is done.  Only vehicles in good working condition on this island!  Richard's cold is hanging on.  Hopefully, he will be rid of it tomorrow.  He is looking for someone to give it too, but no one wants it, including me!

No comments:

Post a Comment