Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Last night we were fast asleep when suddenly the cistern started refilling.  It poured rain for quite awhile!  Of course, we had to jump up, out of a sound sleep, to close windows.  Luckily, when in paradise, I can fall back to sleep. 

Today I decided to haul large tree branches away in the morning.  Richard has been battling a bad cold and I didn't want him doing it.  Somehow I tripped on something and fell.  As I was going down, I told myself...now fall correctly!  But, you fall how you fall!  I landed flat out!  My knee got scraped and my hand bruised, but I hit my chest pretty hard.  It was scary!  No matter how careful one is, it can happen.  I took a break and was able to get back to work.  I'm thinking the key is to slow down.

This afternoon was fun.  The girls came over and the five of us floated and caught up on all the latest.  We decided we will do this everyday that is perfect.  No invites needed.  Just show up for a float!  This is the greatest idea ever!

I am trying to make the most of every single minute here.  I received word today that my sunglasses have arrived on Grand Cayman.  They need to be inspected by customs and will hopefully arrive soon.  I will never let them out of my sight again. 

1 comment: