Monday, January 14, 2019

Monday, January 14, 2019

I slept like a log last night.  Perfect weather can wear one out!  This morning I worked on the beach getting some of the trees trimmed back again.  It always amazes me how things grow like crazy on this island. 

The weather was perfect again today.  Our water is so smooth you just have to jump in!  Tomorrow the girls are coming, in the afternoon, and we are going to hang out in the water.  I might even inflate the beach ball for us to toss around.  I feel like a kid again!  I have plenty of "floaties" so we can all do some serious lounging. 

This was a big day as Richard put the boat in the water and brought it to the dock.  All is well that ends well!  Look out fish! 

I had a nap in the hammock today but it is still an early to bed night.  Having all this fun is exhausting! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment