Monday, January 21, 2019

Monday, January 21, 2019

Today I took it pretty easy.  What a relaxing day in paradise!  Our lumber arrived on the barge, so I helped Richard load it into the truck and unload it here at the house.  We are building a Murphy Bed so our guests have a comfortable place to sleep.  Sofa beds just aren't the best.  We bought new mattresses and still we weren't pleased. 

I did little things around the house and the beach but nothing major to report.  I am making serious progress on my reading.  I'm on my third book and have only been here a week. 

Time to play a game of Sequence.  What a life!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carolyn! Have you seen Damien's new web site? Looks interesting as another source of groceries but I have not tried it.
    http://littlecaymangrocery.com/

    ReplyDelete