Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Another day in paradise!  Just a gorgeous day today.  The wind was very calm for Richard to go fishing.  Apparently, the fish loved it too as they were ready to eat.  Richard caught a fish!!  Finally!  I immediately prepared some for a second breakfast.  It was super yummy!

The seas are supposed to be calm tomorrow so I am going deep sea fishing too.  When I go along, we catch a Wahoo (hahaha).  I am hoping we catch a lot of fish.  It would be fun to get a bunch!

I am still vacationing today, so I didn't do a lot of work.  We had a 15% off special day at the grocery store today.  I made a big list and spent $124.24. I saved $12.98.  I had 18 items of food and $ 50.00 in gas.  They don't give the discount on gas.  Gas is only $ 5.53 a gallon this year.  Not too bad, but I had just picked up a few items yesterday.

We had fish for dinner tonight, of course!  Boy, it was so tasty!  I fried it and put a special sauce on it.  I had gotten the recipe from Brian.  He knows fish!  We had it with rice and some vegges.  It was like a stir fry.  I could eat it every night.
Our second breakfast of fresh caught tuna.


No comments:

Post a Comment