Saturday, February 4, 2017

Saturday, February 4, 2017

This morning I went on my bike ride down to SCC again and then went on my beach walk.  I walked down to Brian's dock and watched them clean some fish.  The pelican was there and a bunch of frigates to pick up scraps and then the sharks and two stingrays showed up along with some tarpon.  What a sight!  I also finally got to see Brian's new boat!  Very impressive!

Richard did not catch a fish again today!  What the heck!  Won't be long though.  It will happen eventually.  I don't want to starve!

Today I spent some time just goofing off.  I am on vacation!  I went to the store for a couple things and got home and discovered I forgot one thing!  I am not a good grocery shopper!  I sat on a beach chair a lot today.  So many people back home have asked me to do that on their behalf!  I had to do it.

We are having beautiful warm/hot sunny weather and I love it.  It is dry here though.  They did not get as much rain in their rainy season as they normally do.  Luckily, our cistern was full when we got here.

Hats off to my 90 year old Mom today!  She went to Phantom of the Opera in Madison, Wisc. with my sister and my niece today.  She is amazing lately.  Seems to have a lot of "get up and go"!  Fun!

Tomorrow Richard wants to see the Super Bowl so we will watch it at the Hungry Iguana.  They always have a crowd!  Should be fun!

This morning a bananaquit took a bath on the porch in the frisbie water I set out.  The pan I had was seeming too deep for them this year.  The frisbie is perfect!  They are loving it.  This little guy got in three times and each time he stayed in super long.  These tiny birds are so cute!  It is a deep frisbie and will be a lot easier to keep fresh for them.




No comments:

Post a Comment