Thursday, February 23, 2017

Thursday, February 23, 2017

We woke to a beautiful day here on our little island in paradise.  Everything is sparkling clean after our big rain.  I dried off the outside furniture and we are ready for action!

I did a load of laundry.  The wind was coming from the southwest which is super rare.  This is the second time it has come from the SW this season though!  It was blowing pretty fierce.  Hanging out the laundry pretty much did me in!  I felt like the wind just beat me up! I should have had Richard take a movie of it.  The laundry was blowing in my face and nearly knocking me over!  What a riot!

Late in the afternoon I took the laundry off the line.  It was so fluffy!  The towels were just like fresh from a clothes dryer.  The wind did it's job!  Thank you wind.

We worked a little on trees this afternoon.  Will we ever finish?  I am reading a good book and fulfilling my obligation to everyone who told me to lay on the beach for them.  This was a relaxing day.  My sea lice bites are slowly getting better.  They look ugly yet.  Once in awhile they start itching again, which is so weird.

Time to beat Richard in a game of cards!


No comments:

Post a Comment