Monday, February 6, 2017

Monday, February 6, 2017

Yesterday was a fun vacation day for me here on Little Cayman.  I got up early and made a batch of pancakes and ate them out on the deck.  Not a bad view!  I could have eaten the whole batch, they were so yummy!

Richard trimmed up the mangroves and I helped haul them out a little but I sure didn't exert myself!  I grabbed my book and read on a beach chair.  What a way to spend the morning!  After lunch, I went in the water.  It was calm and wonderful!  Then I layed on the beach to dry off for awhile and did some more reading.  What a lazy life!  I truly felt like I was on vacation!  I didn't even cook supper as we went out to watch the Super Bowl.  What a game that was!  I normally don't watch it but I did this time.  We had a good time.

This morning Richard went out again and tried to catch a fish.  No luck!  I took my bike out and walked down to Brian's dock.  They had two smaller ones.  Brian invited me to stay and enjoy the fresh caught Tuna.  He had a wonderful new sauce he mixed up and it was so yummy.  I could have eaten every piece and not shared with anyone!  I'm excited to fix this when Richard finally is successful.  Maybe tomorrow!  We will have a party to celebrate when he finally catches the fish!!

I shoveled a little driveway sand this afternoon but quit after only a few wheelbarrow loads.  It was time to lay in my hammock again and read!  That is just too fun!  We ordered way too much sand so we are trying to find places for it.  What a shame as it is so expensive.
This was after my swim.  The boat dock is in the background.  Our boat is there if you enlarge the pic by clicking on it.
Yesterday, reading on the beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment