Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Tuesday, February 14, 2017


Happy Valentines Day!  It was a beautiful, sunny day so I took my bike out and went on my beach walk.  What a fun time!.  When I got back I put in a load of laundry and took my book out to the beach.  Soon Richard and Jim returned from fishing with a nice fish.

In the afternoon I went for a swim.  I was out for a short time and was joined by a lemon shark!  I immediately came back in!  Darn!  Hope he doesn't make a habit of hanging around here.  I took the kayak out right away to see if I could find him but had no luck.  I will have to be careful for awhile.

Sitting on the beach under the stars.
Tonight we went out to the Beach Resort for valentines day dinner.  The weather is just perfect this evening.  We sat on the beach when we got back home.  Richard took a photo and video.  The stars were so pretty as the moon wasn't up yet.   We are so loving it here!
Richards fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment