Thursday, February 16, 2017

Thursday, February 16, 2017

It has been a busy, fun two days here on Little Cayman.  We have been enjoying the hot, sunny days and beautiful evenings that have been bug free.  This season we do not have bugs.  It even seems weird not to have them.  We sit out on the beach at night totally bug free.  We ate supper on the porch tonight and lunches and breakfast and absolutely no bugs!

Richard has been busy taking the boat out fishing.  He has been having a little luck.  We had tuna for dinner tonight.  Yesterday afternoon he did some bone fishing from his kayak.  While he bone fished, I went swimming.  I was not joined by a shark this time!  

This morning I enjoyed my bike ride and beach walk.  I noticed a black tip reef shark near the Conch Clubs boat dock.  Suddenly I seem to be seeing sharks!  After lunch Richard and I and Tom went lobstering.  We found several.  One lobster was huge!  He did not want to be eaten though.  We tried and tried to capture him!  We were in the water several hours.  I shrivelled up from being in so long!

Following are some photos of us getting ready to head out to go lobstering.  Or I should say, photos of Richard!
How about this great shot!

Getting ready to go lobstering.
We bring a kayak along to put the caught lobster in so we don't have a shark come get us.

No comments:

Post a Comment