Friday, February 3, 2017

Friday, February 3, 2017

It was another beautiful day in paradise today!  Richard took the boat out fishing this morning very early.  I got the "house work" complete and finally went on my bike ride and beach walk.  Things have been so busy here that I haven't had a chance to do this yet.  As I was walking on the beach, I realized how much I had missed doing my ride/walk.

On my ride back home I was able to stop and visit with a neighbor which was also fun.  Once back home Richard was there and told me all about their fishing adventure.  They almost had a fish....darn!  He will try again tomorrow.

I spent some time doing some easy work around the yard and beach but mostly I moved from one comfortable hammock to another comfortable hammock today.  When I was finished laying in hammocks, I layed on a beach chair to read.  I am trying to make the most of every blissful day on this beautiful island!  I'm living the good life!

No comments:

Post a Comment