Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Needless to say, it is another glorious day here in paradise!  Richard went deep sea fishing this morning with Mike.  I took the opportunity to wash bedding.  It smells so good when I bring it in off the line.  I ate a leisurely breakfast on the porch while watching all the water action.  One cannot help but relax when looking at the Caribbean waters.

After all that hard work I had to settle in a beach chair and read for awhile.  I was feeling very good!  Richard got back from fishing so I moved to the hammock on the porch and tried to read there.  Good grief!  I fell asleep!  Lunch time.

This afternoon I trimmed up some greenery around the side of the house.  Trimming is not hard, it is the removal of the trimmed goods that is work.  I was sweating immensely!  As soon as that job was done I put on a swim suit and got in the water.  Wow was that refreshing.  We tried to stay here at the house today as we were waiting for the barge to dock.  Our truck was finally going to arrive!  It finally showed up at supper hour.  We took the scooter to pick it up and I drove the truck home at last.

Tomorrow we have a busy day planned and it is for sure going to include going snorkeling.  It is going to be another grand day in paradise!
This little guy was on the side of our house when we came home tonight.  It is a tree frog.  Isn't he cute!
Here is the truck!  Interesting that we have a red truck and a red scooter.  We also have a photo of the barge but it is too blurry to post.  Darn!

No comments:

Post a Comment