Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Of course, it is a beautiful day in paradise and I am the lucky girl who is here to enjoy it!  Richard and I worked outside this morning for awhile but I took a nice break before lunch.  We know how fortunate we are as it was only 9 degrees at home today and even colder tomorrow.

Richard still doesn't have the boat in the water.  They were going to do it today but the guy who was going to help him works at SSC and they had a fatality at the resort today.  A man had gotten back from diving and then had a heart attack.  Not a good thing to have happen to you on this little island.

This afternoon I took my floaty out and had a nice time relaxing.  Afterwards I layed on my chair and enjoyed just being on the beach.  Where was my beach guy to bring me a drink?  Say a mudslide!!


No comments:

Post a Comment