Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sunday, February, 15, 2015

Imagine waking up everyday to sunshine and warm temperatures.  That is the paradise I am living right now!  It is like this can't be real, but it is!  We have been so busy here on our island that I have not posted since Wednesday.  Thursday was a beautiful day of course! I have to try and remember what we did that day.  We got busy doing some beach work as we goofed off the whole week Natalie was here.  Richard did some serious stump removal on our beach.  It now is looking even better than before!  I have been working on our driveway entrance again this year and am almost finished.  It is looking good.  Little Cayman Beach Resort held a program present by Jim Hellemn on ocean photography that we attended.

Both Thursday and Friday I did my bike ride and made sure I "hit the hammock" in the heat of the day.  I took my floaty out in the water on Friday but I missed having Natalie here to do it with me.  Friday evening we went to Patty and Tom's place for dinner.  We had such a nice time and boy can they cook!!

Saturday was Valentines Day and we enjoyed every minute of it!  We had Linda and Mike over for dinner.  It was fun catching up with them again.

This shows the new fun balls I got for the beds.  They are so cute!
Now it is Sunday evening and we are both wore out.  Thompson shipping called us and said our truck is coming in on Tuesdays barge.  Finally!!  Richard has made a deal with Mark to rent his boat while we are here.  This is very exciting news!  It is 21 feet long and set up very nicely.  Mark also is going to Florida and is picking up a truck cover for us and bringing it back.  How nice is that!!
Here is a picture of my new lamps.  We finally found some on Grand and had them shipped over.  I got one for each sofa.  

No comments:

Post a Comment