Monday, February 2, 2015

Monday, February 2, 2015

I am finally getting a chance to type on my blog again.  Richard and I have been so busy since we got here.  We arrived on Little Cayman Friday around 5:30 P.M.  When we got to the house everything looked really great on the property.  Blossom Construction guys did a very nice job keeping things decent for our arrival.  They even opened up the hurricane shutters for us.  I was so happy to discover the house stayed as clean as I had left it.  It didn't even seem to be dusty!  I had very few tiny bug areas by the doors but that was it.  I do cover everything when we leave, even my appliances.

We ate supper at the little resort next door.  They have two guys running the place now and one is a professional chef.  We had the best dinner ever!!!  I am looking forward to eating there again.

The last two nights have been very comfortable sleeping.  Tonight is warmer though and not much of a breeze.  I am tired enough that I will sleep.

Last night we went to Southern Cross Club for dinner and the Super Bowl.  We ate with friends and the game was actually good.  We had such a great time and the weather couldn't have been more perfect.  Of course they showed the game outside.

This place is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment