Wednesday, February 2, 2022

February 2, 2022 Wednesday

 Woke up today in paradise and it's a beautiful day!  It is 2/2/22! How cool is that!  Went on my morning walk and did my exercises and was ready for the day.  Last night friends had us over for dinner and it was a lovely evening.  We are fortunate several of our friends are here on island too.  There are basically no tourists and at times I feel like I'm alone in the world here.  It is pretty deserted.  

Still no UV water sterilizing system and no order from Cost U Less.  It'll all get here when it gets here I guess.  

This afternoon I relaxed in my hammock on the beach. Richard did a little bone fishing.  I'm finally posting some photos here.  

Richard is putting his kayak in.  He built a new kayak dock this year.



He has his fly fishing pole ready and is heading out.


No comments:

Post a Comment