Wednesday, February 9, 2022

February 9, 2022 Wednesday

We have been very busy on the island lately.  There is always something that needs our attention.  Suddenly our tiny grocery store is out of food!  The barge had come in and still nothing!  The manager said it wasn't going to get better.  I hurried home and started an order to Grand.  Then I decided to try Brac.  They had everything I needed and could get it to me the on the next flight from Brac.  I ordered frozen items and they arrived completely frozen.  Talk about good service!  Accomplished the whole order using WhatsApp.  They even sent me photos of the items I ordered.  

The scooter still won't run.  It seems we need a miracle on this one!  I just the other day renewed the insurance on it too.  Darn!  

There are no great fish stories to report yet.  The guys have not had any luck!  Tomorrow, I will go and we better get tons of fish!  

Monday we had a plumber come to the house.  Our toilet sprung a leak!  Turned out the drain pipe was done incorrectly and after years and years it started to drip.  Luckily, we caught it right away.  He replaced the pipes and it is perfect now. The "plumber" was the same guy who installed my tile backsplash in the kitchen!!! This guy works for Robin. I called and Robin had him here in half an hour!  Talk about service! It was quite a project!

Did I mention, we are in paradise!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment