Tuesday, February 22, 2022

February 22, 2022 Tuesday

Hello February 22!  It is 2-22-22 on a Tuesday (Twosday!!!)!  It is a gorgeous day here in paradise!  I've been sleeping really well here.  I guess paradise agrees with me!  

Last night we had friends over and fixed tuna.  It was just like old times on the island.  The wind has been blowing so there is no fishing for a few days.  Luckily, we have some in the freezer.  This morning after my walk, I worked on the yard.  I have to make sure the sand burrs don't take hold again.  It has been my goal to eradicate them and it is not easy!  

Richard and I are excited to announce we have a new pet!  He is a tiny Common House Gecko.  They bring good luck!  We don't have to walk him, feed him or entertain him!  He doesn't even make a mess! 

Time to head to my beach and relax in a hammock.  I can't miss a minute of this beautiful day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment