Friday, February 18, 2022

February 18, 2022 Friday

Things are busy here in paradise!  It has been hot and not windy again.  Today, Richard caught 7 large tuna!  They could have caught more.  We will eat a long time.  It's a good thing because our tiny store is so empty.  I ordered food and I don't want to do it again.  

Last night the Cayman government suddenly announced changes to the Covid testing requirements.  The every other day of testing on the first week of arrival is over starting today!  Everyone is thrilled!  It cost $30.00 US every test!  

I've been doing a lot of relaxing lately.  My daily walk has to be completed early as it really warms up here in a hurry.  We are discovering why afternoon siestas are popular. The heat makes us sleepy.  Today, we talked about starting up our air conditioning. I love having the windows open and the ceiling fans spinning. We have zero bugs yet!! This has never happened before!  It's crazy!  I sat out on the porch after sunset tonight again with no bugs.  Even on the beach in the evening!  Richard says I will jinx it by talking about it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment