Saturday, February 5, 2022

February 5, 2022 Saturday

 Today was a pretty exciting day for us here on Little Cayman!  The barge arrived!  My Cost U Less order was on the barge along with the new battery for the scooter and our new ceiling fan.  I take back everything I said about Cost U Less.  Even though it was frustrating to order from them!  I saved tons of money.  I'm talking tons!!  I love saving money!

Richard is now working to get the scooter running.  The new battery is great but now it needs a spark plug.  We will overcome!

This afternoon, our dew point and humidity dropped to 69!  The feel like temperature is 85.   It is so much more comfortable.  The weather here has been spectacular!  So happy to escape the temps in Iowa.

The boat is back in the water today.  Now the serious fishing will begin.  Lonny was here from Grand and worked on the motor.  He is a great boat motor technician and we are so glad to have found him.  Luckily, he didn't have to stay overnight. We just flew him here and back in one day.


2 comments:

  1. Today I remembered to check if you were in paradise...and you are there!!! I'm so glad you are back enjoying your beautiful home and beach. You are so lucky and blessed to be back. Will the kids not be visiting because of Covid? Will you have to continue to periodically, do you still have to do covid testimg? or are you good now?
    Enjoy paradise. I think the quietness would be heaven. I hope you have lots of good books & magazines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeannine! We are finished testing for Covid. The kids wont't be coming due to covid restrictions. This island is so strict. Not many people here at all. Super quiet. Yes, we are very blessed to be here. Glad you got to go cruising. Looked like a great time.

      Delete