Sunday, February 13, 2022

February 13, 2022 Sunday

It is Super Bowl Sunday and I am in paradise to watch it!  Last night we went to the Kingston Bite Bar and listened to live music.  These guys came from Grand to entertain us!  Peter Quilliam from here on LC also played guitar with them.  This was a very high quality band.  I guess they know I'm here, so they played all songs I love. Everyone on the island was there.  For such a tiny island, we sure get entertained! They played in a screened room and we all just crowded in.  Plenty of room. 

Today is another very warm day.  No wind at all. Humidity at 87% and the dew point at 74!  This morning it took me a long time to recover from my walk.  My exercises after, had me in a heavy sweat! This afternoon, we snorkeled.  The water felt really good!  I wore tons of sunblock and covered up everywhere I could.  It was like we had the whole sea to our selves!  I am so lucky to be here and enjoying this wonderful life.  

Tonight we will watch the Super Bowl at Iggy's.  We will also eat supper there. I don't have to cook tonight!!!!! Yay!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment