Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Here we go!  Finally a blog post!  I have been gone too much lately, I guess.  Tonight I go again...it is ladies night on the island.   Don't feel sorry for Richard while I am off with the ladies.  He is going lobstering with Mike.  Last night Richard and I went to get lobsters.  We started just as it was getting dark.  We had a flash light and walked out from shore to the reef and walked the reef.  They must have seen us coming as we didn't see a single lobster.   We didn't see any sharks either.  Thank goodness!  It was weird being in the water when it was dark out with the stars up above! The waves were crashing, so it was quite an adventure.  Why can't we get a lobster!  It is so annoying! 

Tomorrow is Valentines Day.  There are ten of us going out for dinner together (five couples).  I guess that's romantic!  We are going to Beach Resort and will sit outside under the stars.  Yes!

Sunday night we had a huge surprise birthday party for Linda.  I think she was surprised.  There were at least 20-25 people.  I was fixing food and had the oven and micro and dishwasher going just one hour before when the power suddenly went out!  Bujoe's wife was coming to the party so I was sure he would get the power started.  Luckily, it was only off for about 10 minutes.  What a scare!  Everyone had a great time celebrating Linda!

Today, we worked outside for the morning.  It was hot.  We wanted to spiff things up a little as Emily and Sheldon will be arriving on the 24th.  Then the good times will roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment