Thursday, February 22, 2018

Thursday, February 22, 2018

I had a beautiful bike ride and beach walk this morning.  That is one of my favorite things to do on our paradise island.  The wind was against me on the ride home, so I had some exercise.  Boy, do I sweat when finished!  I sat on the beach to cool off. 

Richard and I went to the north side to check out the snorkel conditions and then headed to the grocery store.  I wanted to get supplies for the arrival of Emily and Sheldon.  The store shelves were empty!  Our store has been disappointing this year.  Normally, I would be planning my menu and getting things bought.  I just have to wing it!  A barge comes in tomorrow.  I'm crossing my fingers.  Kevin said he doesn't know what will be on it.  Good grief! 

This afternoon, we hung our new mirror in the master bathroom.  It is huge!  Very nice.  Now we hope to find a nice new light for above it while on Grand.  We could keep our old one, but no!

Today I was in the water at the house and a huge stingray came right up to me to check me out.  At the last minute he turned!  I worried his tail would get me!  That was some excitement! 

After dinner tonight, Richard and I sat down on the beach.  The moon is almost half now.  It is so pretty.  There was just a light breeze and I could have stayed there forever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment