Thursday, February 8, 2018

Thursday, February 8, 2018

My last post on this blog was  Monday and now it is already Thursday.  Time is just speeding by on this beautiful island paradise!  A lot has been happening. 

Today my kitchen is finally complete.  I can't even believe it!  They came and fixed my missing cabinet door today.  I will take pictures tomorrow and post them.  I don't think I would change a thing about it.  Now that all is said and done, I'm glad we took on this project. 

My morning today was just wonderful.  I did my bike ride and beach walk and relaxed on our beach for awhile after I got back.  I hung out a load of laundry, which dried super fast in the hot sunny day.
The really exciting, fun thing about today was going sailing with friends on their Hobie catamaran.  Wow!  Now I want to buy one too!  This evening our group had a delicious dinner together.  I thought they would be sick of me by now as we have been "hanging out together" a lot.  Susan fixed the most tasty meal and Joe can really make a knock your socks off rum punch!  I will sleep good tonight.

Last night everyone was here for dinner.  I made BBQ pork, potato salad, baked beans and Joe made a to die for coleslaw.  He has a secret ingredient that he won't share.  Darn!  We closed up the house and ran the air conditioner as there were a lot of people.  We left it on overnight for sleeping.  Tonight the windows are open again. 

I saved over $20.00 on groceries with the 15% off super Tuesdays sale.  The barge had just been in and our store shelves were well stocked.

Tomorrow is another adventure so, here's to living on an island paradise!
Here I am on the boat.  You get very wet and it is active and tons of fun! Let's sail!

No comments:

Post a Comment