Friday, February 9, 2018

Friday, February 9,2018

Today is my big reveal of the new kitchen.  It is finally finished.  I think I was the "squeaky wheel" and got some attention to finish my project.  They did a great job on the project and I am happy.

We have been enjoying fabulous weather here on the island.  Back home in Iowa it is entirely the opposite.  There it has been very cold, snowing and windy.  I sure am lucky to be here.  My bike ride and beach walk was so enjoyable.  I relaxed on the beach afterward.  We went to the north side after lunch today.  What a life! 

The new motor has arrived on island and is waiting to be unloaded from the barge.  Now the trick is to get it off the barge container.  The thing weighs like 500 pounds!  Another adventure!
Here it is!  Notice the dishwasher!
Love, love, love it!!!
We rearranged the living, dining area.
Another shot!

1 comment: