Saturday, February 24, 2018

Saturday, February 24, 2018

It was a happy day in Paradise!  Emily and Sheldon arrived at 2:00 and we met them at the airport with coconuts decked out in flowers and straws!  We started having fun immediately.  Our conversation was non-stop and after an iced tea we headed for the beach.  Emily and I took "floaties" out and enjoyed the water.  Richard and Sheldon and waded on the edge and enjoyed the view. 

I fixed stir-fry for dinner and we ate on the porch to enjoy the sunset.  The kids were tired as they had about two hours of sleep so they went to bed super early.  They were snoring away as I cleaned up the kitchen.  So here I am at 8:00 PM typing on my blog and ready for bed too!  Crazy!  Maybe I can get Richard to play cards here on the bedroom floor.  We will have to be quiet.  Tomorrow will be busy for sure.  I will get some pictures posted soon too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment