Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thursday, March 6, 2014

We are back to normal here on Little Cayman.  Beautiful blue sky, perfect temperatures, nice breeze and most importantly, I'm here!  We were up before 6:00 again this morning as Richard went fishing again.  Getting to be a daily thing.  I think he is "hooked".

I was lazy today.  Did my exercises and a bike ride and then hit the beach.  I did rake the beach so I get a little credit on the work card.  The island birch tree has started losing some leaves and litters them on my sand.

Today we paid off all our accounts here on the island.  That is a sure sign our departure date is looming.

I am posting some photos of our street side of the house.  We finished spreading out that giant pile that I thought we would never finish!  We did it!



This photo is taken from the porch.  This is what I see when I walk out the door to go down to the car.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. I look forward to it every year. You are living the dream.
    I wonder how much longer you are going to stay? You paid all your bills so it must be close.
    Rebecca called last week. She is pregnant with #4, due in October. I am so happy. She lives in California, so I will try to go out in June for the ultrasound and then of course in October to help. This will be our #14 blessing.

    ReplyDelete