Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tuesday, March 11, 2014


Today is our last day here at Little Cayman.  Tomorrow late morning we fly to Grand Cayman and on to North Carolina and then DesMoines.  Of course, the weather was absolutely perfect again today.  It was perfect yesterday too.  I spent the day yesterday just enjoying myself.  The morning bike ride was extra special and I just tried to soak in the place.  I had fun on my floaty and started getting homesick for the Caymans already.

Last night we had a guest over for dinner.  We had a good time.  The hours flew by.  We got up this morning and had our first morning with a cooler temperature.  It was 79 degrees at 6:00 but warmed up quickly.  I have been busy today getting everything ready to leave.  There is a lot to do as we will be gone for a long time.  We did take the kayaks over to Owen Island this morning.  We went around the back of the island this time.  We saw a few turtles and stingrays on the way over.  On the way back home we saw at least ten turtles.  It was unbelievable!  At one time there were five of them right around us.  What a fun trip.  When we got home, we took the kayaks out and washed them and put them in storage.  See you next year kayaks!

Richard snapped my picture over at Owen Island.  What a place!

No comments:

Post a Comment