Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday, March 3, 2014

Thank heavens, I woke up in paradise again this morning.  We had perfect weather here again today.  I sound like a broken record, but it's true, the weather is just always wonderful.  Richard and I worked on projects around the house early and then took it easy.

After an early lunch, Richard went shore diving with the guys.  They went to our usual spot over at Bloody Bay Wall.  They had a great time and saw lots of big fish.  While he did that I worked on an area along the driveway until I got too hot.  The water lured me in.  Boy, did that feel good!  I stayed out there way too long.  I think I could have even taken a nap right in the water.  A turtle came over to check me out.

We had a good supper and are taking it easy tonight.  A gentle breeze is blowing in the windows and I feel content that I made the most of my day.        

No comments:

Post a Comment