Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday, March 9, 2014

I woke up today in paradise.  There are only a few mornings left so I am treasuring every minute.  It was another perfect weather day.  Absolutely beautiful!  I am pretty much relaxing and just doing fun things now.  I tried not to work.  Richard got the boat out of the water today.  Another fisherman on the island helped him so that was very nice.  We were very grateful.

I snorkeled out front today and spent time on the beach.  Richard and I enjoyed the porch a lot today.  After all our hard work it is nice to sit back and enjoy it.  I've started my list of what to bring next year and what not to bring.  We went to the store and bought a pick ax today.  Every time we have a worker here they ask for one.  They wind up going back somewhere and getting one.  Now we have our very own!  They are great for digging holes and getting tree stumps out.  Sounds like we are ready for next years projects.  

No comments:

Post a Comment