Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

This morning the water was as flat as glass and it was the so beautiful.  This weather has just been outstanding.  We snorkeled on the north side and the water was gin clear even at 40 feet deep.  The coral seems to be doing really well.  It looks healthy.  There are some new areas close to shore that looked great and the fish were feeding there also.  Good to see! 

When we were back home I was sitting on the porch and a morning dove hopped up the steps to me.  He then went to the water dish and had a nice drink.  When he was finished, he waddled over and walked the length of the porch and took the steps back down on the other side.  Unbelievable!  I thought he would fly off but NO!  What bird hops up and down the steps instead of flying!! The critters and birds here constantly amaze me.  They are so tame. 

Tonight I just discovered my little frog sitting on the bedroom window peeking in at me.  What a little cutie.  Nice of him to stay outside though. 

This afternoon, friends stopped by while they were biking.  Tonight we had tuna for dinner on the porch.  I am so loving this lifestyle.  This place is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment