Saturday, January 18, 2020

Saturday, January 18,2020

Hello paradise!  A big cold, snowstorm has hit Iowa and Ames was included.  I am so glad to be here on island enjoying the sun and very warm temperatures.  We were down on the beach today and after, I was washing my feet outside.  So much more fun than wearing boots and a 50 below coat. 

I realized it has been a few days since I typed on my blog.  We have been so busy and I just forgot to type! 

Once again this year, we have been eating our meals outside on the porch.  We love watching the sunset and the egrets flying across the water to roost in the trees.  A couple banana quits have found our porch water and have begun entertaining us with their vigorous baths.  A big iguana has stopped by for a visit to welcome us back. 


No comments:

Post a Comment