Saturday, January 25, 2020

Saturday, January 25, 2020

It has been busy, busy here on Little Cayman.  We are making the most of this fantastic weather.  Richard has caught some fish so that has been great.  Last night we had friends over to enjoy some fresh caught fish.  I was up a little late and got up super early to go out fishing with Richard.  The seas were nice and flat the way I like it.  There was a really dark ominous looking cloud right in the east that the sun had to do battle with.  The rest of the sky was clear. 

Richard headed out the door to the boat before me and when I looked to leave, there was a little frog on the floor!  He was cute, but I didn't invite him in!  I was in a hurry and grabbed a small plate to scoop him up and put him out.  Once on the plate, he panicked and jumped right up the sleeve of my fishing shirt!  I screamed!  Good grief!  It felt weird!  So, he stayed in the house while we fished. 

When we returned from fishing, Mr. Froggy was no where to be found!  We had a quick breakfast and I headed to a friends house.  Us girls took kayaks and paddle boards out to Owen Island and did some swimming.  This is what life is like in paradise!  So Much Fun!!  When I returned home, Richard told me little froggy went to the door and asked to be let out.  What a good little froggy.

Tonight I will beat Richard in a game of cards and go to be early.     
The morning sun trying to come up!
Me lounging in a hammock, reading, several days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment