Sunday, January 12, 2020

Sunday, January 12, 2020

Had a busy day on the island today.  We have been sleeping with the windows open so I have been waking up refreshed and ready to enjoy paradise!  After a hardy breakfast enjoyed on the porch overlooking the Caribbean sea we got to work hauling out the trees Richard cut down yesterday.  We have been making room to transplant the coconut trees. 

We took a drive around the island to check out any changes that may have happened while we were away.  Everything passed our inspection. 

This year I brought new glassware so I need to get rid of the old ones.  At home I would just pitch them or take them to goodwill.  On a tiny island one doesn't throw anything away!  I posted on Little Cayman Buy or Sell with a photo.  Immediately, my glassware found a new home.  Tomorrow I will take them to the grocery store and the new owner will pick them up there.  The LC Buy/Sell just started two years ago and it is such a great service. 


No comments:

Post a Comment