Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

What a gorgeous day in paradise today!  We got up early this morning to be ready for the tile installer.  He started yesterday putting up my backsplash in the kitchen. It is beautiful and changes the whole look of the kitchen.  He worked all day today and will be returning in the morning to hopefully finish.  Maybe my knobs with arrive tomorrow.  I also have a bad hinge on one of my cabinet doors I am still waiting on. 

I rushed early to the grocery store this morning as the barge finally came in and the shelves were freshly stocked.  We had been waiting 3 weeks for the barge! 

After lunch I went swimming in the sea until I shriveled up and had to get out.  With the water so beautiful, Richard and I decided to take the kayaks out for a paddle.  What a wonderful afternoon!  This life is the best!  I was able to fix dinner after the tile guy left and we ate outside on the porch with our tiki torches lit.  This is like a dream! 

Last night was Ladies Night on the island.  It was fun to see everyone and visit again.  There is always a lot going on around here for such a tiny island.

No comments:

Post a Comment