Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Our time on island is just speeding by.  Here it is March 1 already!  We are having just beautiful weather.  It is so wonderful to be here!

Last night I went to Ladies Night.  Susan picked me up so I didn't even have to drive.  It was at Pirates Point Resort.  Susan Howard decided to have it at her home though which is on the resort property.  Wow!  I wish everyone I know could have been there with me.  Her house is so beautiful!  I want everyone to see it and enjoy the wonderful time I enjoyed.  She served us all champagne on arrival.  The hor d'oeuvres were so yummy and the meal was prepared by PP chefs so I needn't say more!  We ate outside on her wrap around deck listening to the waves lapping on the beach.  Us ladies know how to have a good time!

Richard and I attended a program on Monday evening educating us about mercury in seafood.  It was presented by a scientist from the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth University.  She is working on a study at the CCMI here on island.  We have decided to continue to eat our fish.

I have been spending my days riding my bike, beach walking, laying around on the beach reading, swimming, snorkeling, kayaking.  That is how to spend the winter!  Yes!!
Here is Rocky.  He came up on the porch today!  I came walking up the steps and there he was!  What a character!



No comments:

Post a Comment