Thursday, March 9, 2017

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Another day in paradise!  It is a beautiful day!  I so love it here.  This morning I got ready to go out on my bike ride and beach walk.  Richard was laying in bed so I asked if he wanted to come too.  He said yes!  So I waited and we rode together.  This is the first time he ever went with me.

We stopped and saw Brian coming in from fishing.  Linda and Mike were there too.  They had just gotten in last night.  After our visiting, we walked back to get our bikes.  Richard's bike had a tire blow out!  It happened just sitting there waiting for us.  Good grief!  So he rode my bike home to get the truck and I layed in a hammock at Southern Cross Club.  Oh, what a life I lead!!  He came and got me, we put the broken bike in the back end of the truck and headed home.  I lounged on the beach awhile and called my mom.  It is so fun to call her from the island!

We ate lunch at the Hungry Iguana while watching the ISU basketball game.  They won their first Big 12 tournament game!

This afternoon, I went in the water.  It is hot, sunny and the water is warm.  I had a wonderful time! I got cleaned up and layed on the beach to read awhile.  We ate dinner on the porch while watching another beautiful sunset.  Somebody pinch me!  I must be dreaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment